Interesting defense. I wonder if it'll work in other situations:
- I wasn't "speeding, speeding."
- I wasn't "cheating, cheating."
- I wasn't "stealing, stealing."
- I wasn't "fighting, fighting."
- I wasn't "killing, killing."
- I wasn't "racing, racing."
- I wasn't "drunk driving, drunk driving."
Let's get this straight, when you are 44 years old, and you get a 13 year old girl drunk, give her illicit drugs, and force yourself upon her while she says, "no, no," that is RAPE, RAPE! There is no other way to explain it.