Thursday, October 1, 2009

Roman Polanski

So, Whoopi Goldberg thinks that what Roman Polanski did to that 13 year old girl isn't "rape, rape."

Interesting defense. I wonder if it'll work in other situations:
  • I wasn't "speeding, speeding."
  • I wasn't "cheating, cheating."
  • I wasn't "stealing, stealing."
  • I wasn't "fighting, fighting."
  • I wasn't "killing, killing."
  • I wasn't "racing, racing."
  • I wasn't "drunk driving, drunk driving."

Let's get this straight, when you are 44 years old, and you get a 13 year old girl drunk, give her illicit drugs, and force yourself upon her while she says, "no, no," that is RAPE, RAPE! There is no other way to explain it.

1 comment:

Hot Sam said...

What do you expect from Caryn Johnson, a high-school dropout who renamed herself after a fart-producing toy?

I can't see why anyone would call her a "comedian". I've seen more than half her movies and listened to her stand-up routines. The only time I ever cracked a smile was when she got hit in the the head and knocked unconscious in the Color Purple.

The most ironic thing is that, in the Color Purple, she played a 14 year old girl who was repeatedly raped.

She's a foul, filthy, idiot leftist. I had to stop listening to my favorite Jazz station when they made her the morning MC.